Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
WindowsInstallerSet builder calculates compressed install sizes
Install sizes in Windows give the same size as the download size. The installed size should be larger since the download is compressed.
1) Download the 2021.1.0a8 Windows Download Assistant
2) Check the first two items, which are Editor and Android Support
Installed size is the sum of the download size
Installed size should be much larger
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody