Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
WindowsInstallerSet builder calculates compressed install sizes
Install sizes in Windows give the same size as the download size. The installed size should be larger since the download is compressed.
1) Download the 2021.1.0a8 Windows Download Assistant
2) Check the first two items, which are Editor and Android Support
Installed size is the sum of the download size
Installed size should be much larger
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"