Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Windows] Windows.Speech.DictationRecognizer results in an Unknown Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "ConfigurationTest"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press button "Dictation Recognizer Start"
Result: Dictation Recognizer doesn't work. Error in the Console: Dictation completed unsuccessfully: UnknownError.
MainConfiguration:<OnGUI>m__2(DictationCompletionCause) (at Assets/Scripts/MainConfiguration.cs:91)
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2f1.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p1 (due to errors in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played