Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Windows] Windows.Speech.DictationRecognizer results in an Unknown Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "ConfigurationTest"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press button "Dictation Recognizer Start"
Result: Dictation Recognizer doesn't work. Error in the Console: Dictation completed unsuccessfully: UnknownError.
MainConfiguration:<OnGUI>m__2(DictationCompletionCause) (at Assets/Scripts/MainConfiguration.cs:91)
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2f1.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p1 (due to errors in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser