Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Windows] Windows.Speech.DictationRecognizer results in an Unknown Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "ConfigurationTest"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press button "Dictation Recognizer Start"
Result: Dictation Recognizer doesn't work. Error in the Console: Dictation completed unsuccessfully: UnknownError.
MainConfiguration:<OnGUI>m__2(DictationCompletionCause) (at Assets/Scripts/MainConfiguration.cs:91)
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2f1.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p1 (due to errors in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- Optimize Mesh Data incorrectly strips vertex color when Mesh is loaded from Asset Bundles in PlayMode
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled