Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Windows] Windows.Speech.DictationRecognizer results in an Unknown Error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open scene "ConfigurationTest"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press button "Dictation Recognizer Start"
Result: Dictation Recognizer doesn't work. Error in the Console: Dictation completed unsuccessfully: UnknownError.
MainConfiguration:<OnGUI>m__2(DictationCompletionCause) (at Assets/Scripts/MainConfiguration.cs:91)
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2f1.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p1 (due to errors in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine