Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Windows Store il2cpp scripting backend projects crash on startup when project name is exactly 20 characters long
1. Create new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project settings -> Player
3. Under "Other settings" set "Scripting Backend" to "IL2CPP"
4. Go to File -> Build settings...
5. Select Windows Store, set SDK to Universal 10
6. Click Build and Run
Actual behavior: project builds successfully, but minimizes and maximizes itself few time and then crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event