Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Windows Standalone player assumes main display is 'Display 1 (Left)'
1. Have a 2 display setup
2. Set the second (right) display as Main in Windows Display Settings
3. Open a Unity project
4. Build & Run as Windows standalone
5. Select monitor: Display 1 (Left)
Result: Game launches in the second monitor, the one on the right.
Expected: Game should launch in the left monitor, or the launcher should specify that it's launching in the 'main' monitor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar