Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Windows Standalone player assumes main display is 'Display 1 (Left)'
1. Have a 2 display setup
2. Set the second (right) display as Main in Windows Display Settings
3. Open a Unity project
4. Build & Run as Windows standalone
5. Select monitor: Display 1 (Left)
Result: Game launches in the second monitor, the one on the right.
Expected: Game should launch in the left monitor, or the launcher should specify that it's launching in the 'main' monitor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Forcing crash with ForcedCrashCategory.FatalError throws Crash popup multiple times
- Graphics Test Framework assembly reference errors
- "NativeCustomArray" compilation errors appear using Collections
- [Android] Avast reports Unity projects as a suspicious app when the project is installed
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager