Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Windows Standalone player assumes main display is 'Display 1 (Left)'
1. Have a 2 display setup
2. Set the second (right) display as Main in Windows Display Settings
3. Open a Unity project
4. Build & Run as Windows standalone
5. Select monitor: Display 1 (Left)
Result: Game launches in the second monitor, the one on the right.
Expected: Game should launch in the left monitor, or the launcher should specify that it's launching in the 'main' monitor
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode