Search Issue Tracker
Windows Standalone IL2CPP installer contains full PDBs
They should only contain stripped PDBs.
For instance, Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_il2cpp contains these PDB files:
While Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_mono contains these PDB files:
The mono PDB files are actually the "_s" variants (they're much smaller). That's how it should be in IL2CPP folder too. We upload our full PDBs to the symbol server anyway (we should actually verify that it's the case), so we don't need to keep them in the installer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously