Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Windows Standalone IL2CPP installer contains full PDBs
They should only contain stripped PDBs.
For instance, Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_il2cpp contains these PDB files:
While Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_mono contains these PDB files:
The mono PDB files are actually the "_s" variants (they're much smaller). That's how it should be in IL2CPP folder too. We upload our full PDBs to the symbol server anyway (we should actually verify that it's the case), so we don't need to keep them in the installer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button