Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Windows Standalone IL2CPP installer contains full PDBs
They should only contain stripped PDBs.
For instance, Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_il2cpp contains these PDB files:
While Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_mono contains these PDB files:
The mono PDB files are actually the "_s" variants (they're much smaller). That's how it should be in IL2CPP folder too. We upload our full PDBs to the symbol server anyway (we should actually verify that it's the case), so we don't need to keep them in the installer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version