Search Issue Tracker
Windows Standalone IL2CPP installer contains full PDBs
They should only contain stripped PDBs.
For instance, Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_il2cpp contains these PDB files:
While Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\win32_development_mono contains these PDB files:
The mono PDB files are actually the "_s" variants (they're much smaller). That's how it should be in IL2CPP folder too. We upload our full PDBs to the symbol server anyway (we should actually verify that it's the case), so we don't need to keep them in the installer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect