Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Windows] Skipping Window/Layouts module on changing release mode to debug/ debug mode to release
Unable to change Editor Layout when release mode changed release to debug/ debug to release.
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found error is thrown in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. At the bottom right corner, click on the Bug icon/dropdown.
3. Switch to Debug Mode.
4. Try to change the layout.
Platform modules already initialized, skipping Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Windows/MenuControllerWin.cpp Line: 996)
Unable to change Editor Layout. Error is thrown n the console.
Editor Layout should be changed and no errors in the console.
Working Fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version