Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Windows] Skipping Window/Layouts module on changing release mode to debug/ debug mode to release
Unable to change Editor Layout when release mode changed release to debug/ debug to release.
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found error is thrown in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. At the bottom right corner, click on the Bug icon/dropdown.
3. Switch to Debug Mode.
4. Try to change the layout.
Platform modules already initialized, skipping Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Windows/MenuControllerWin.cpp Line: 996)
Unable to change Editor Layout. Error is thrown n the console.
Editor Layout should be changed and no errors in the console.
Working Fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property