Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[GPUProfiler] "!query->pending" errors when doing GPU profiling of Windows standalone in 5.4/5.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity on Windows (DX11 mode);
2. Create new project or open attached one;
3. Go to Build Settings (File -> Build Settings);
4. Switch platform to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone;
5. Check 'Development Build' and 'Autoconnect Profiler' options;
6. Build&Run the project;
7. When scene loads switch to opened Profiler window;
8. Choose Add Profiler -> GPU;
9. Observe Editor console.
Weird uninformative errors are spammed to the console when adding GPU profiler:
See attached screenshot and gif video.
Same errors are thrown in Editor when exiting Play with GPU profiler enabled after having received the following error firstly in Standalone build.
Regression introduced somewhere between 5.3.0a3 and 5.3.0b6.
"!query->pending" errors should not be displayed when adding GPU profiler.
- Reproduces in 5.4.0b4, 5.3.0f3 and 5.2.0f3, 5.3.0b6;
- Doesn't repro in 5.3.0a3;
- Doesn't repro in OSX 10.11.3 and Windows in GLCore mode. In this case message telling that graphics driver doesn't support GPU profiling is displayed;
- The issue may be GPU hardware-related (getting repro on GeForce 640M).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website