Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
On changing the Grid Axis from Scene View Grid Visibility Toggle button, Grid Opacity input field gets highlighted
Using Grid Visibility toggle button in the scene view to change the grid axis leads to the Grid Opacity setting's Input Field getting highlighted and validating inputs.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
Create a New Project
Scene > Toggle Grid Visibility > Dropdown > Grid Axis > X/Y/Z
Grid Opacity's input field gets highlighted and accepts inputs
Only Grid Axis should change according to the axis selected
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field