Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
On changing the Grid Axis from Scene View Grid Visibility Toggle button, Grid Opacity input field gets highlighted
Using Grid Visibility toggle button in the scene view to change the grid axis leads to the Grid Opacity setting's Input Field getting highlighted and validating inputs.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
Create a New Project
Scene > Toggle Grid Visibility > Dropdown > Grid Axis > X/Y/Z
Grid Opacity's input field gets highlighted and accepts inputs
Only Grid Axis should change according to the axis selected
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming