Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Windows] Editor window is no longer maximized when changing or resetting the layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure Editor window is maximized
3. Change the Layout, or click on Layout -> "Revert Factory Settings"
Expected results: Layout is changed, Editor window is still maximized
Actual results: Layout is changed, however, Editor window is no longer maximized
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.3.0a11
Additional note: An Editor window always resets to the size it had before becoming maximized.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled