Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Windows] Editor window is no longer maximized when changing or resetting the layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure Editor window is maximized
3. Change the Layout, or click on Layout -> "Revert Factory Settings"
Expected results: Layout is changed, Editor window is still maximized
Actual results: Layout is changed, however, Editor window is no longer maximized
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.3.0a11
Additional note: An Editor window always resets to the size it had before becoming maximized.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05