Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Windows] Editor window is no longer maximized when changing or resetting the layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure Editor window is maximized
3. Change the Layout, or click on Layout -> "Revert Factory Settings"
Expected results: Layout is changed, Editor window is still maximized
Actual results: Layout is changed, however, Editor window is no longer maximized
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.3.0a11
Additional note: An Editor window always resets to the size it had before becoming maximized.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed