Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Windows] Editor window is no longer maximized when changing or resetting the layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure Editor window is maximized
3. Change the Layout, or click on Layout -> "Revert Factory Settings"
Expected results: Layout is changed, Editor window is still maximized
Actual results: Layout is changed, however, Editor window is no longer maximized
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.3.0a11
Additional note: An Editor window always resets to the size it had before becoming maximized.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar