Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Windows] Editor uses OS locale settings (i.e. commas instead of dots in float inspector fields) with Experimental .NET 4.6
Setting the Project to use the new Experimental .NET 4.6 support apparently results in the Editor using the OS's Locale for formatting. In case of a non-English Locale this results in a mixed English/non-English Editor experience, specifically noticeable when commas are used for decimal separation.
Steps to reproduce:
1. [Change Locale setting to non-English]
a) Open Start menu and type Region
b) In an opened window select Formats tab
c) Select any non-English format, that uses commas instead of dots for decimal separation (for example, German (Germany))
d) Apply, close the window
2. Open attached project "Locale bug.zip"
3. Open scene "test" and select "RandomObject" from Hierarchy
4. Take a look at Component "Number Test"
Expected behavior: for float number "Random float" dots are used for decimal separation.
Actual behavior: for float number "Random float" commas are used for decimal separation.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 (no Experimental .NET 4.6 feature).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers