Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows]Editor tries to connect to CacheServer every time when user types one letter in the field
Regression: The first build where issue introduced Version 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f)
1. Open Editor
2. Go to "Edit -> Preferences.. -> Cache Server"
"Unity Preferences Cache Server" window opens
3. Start to type "localhost"
Every time you type a next letter, Editor tries to connect and of course it cannot before you type the whole "localhost"
Expected: User types whole adress and then uses "Check Connection" button to actually connect to the server
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'