Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows]Editor tries to connect to CacheServer every time when user types one letter in the field
Regression: The first build where issue introduced Version 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f)
1. Open Editor
2. Go to "Edit -> Preferences.. -> Cache Server"
"Unity Preferences Cache Server" window opens
3. Start to type "localhost"
Every time you type a next letter, Editor tries to connect and of course it cannot before you type the whole "localhost"
Expected: User types whole adress and then uses "Check Connection" button to actually connect to the server
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules