Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows]Editor tries to connect to CacheServer every time when user types one letter in the field
Regression: The first build where issue introduced Version 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f)
1. Open Editor
2. Go to "Edit -> Preferences.. -> Cache Server"
"Unity Preferences Cache Server" window opens
3. Start to type "localhost"
Every time you type a next letter, Editor tries to connect and of course it cannot before you type the whole "localhost"
Expected: User types whole adress and then uses "Check Connection" button to actually connect to the server
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Mar 30, 2016 08:28
Same for me, and also high cpu load happens