Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Windows]Editor tries to connect to CacheServer every time when user types one letter in the field
Regression: The first build where issue introduced Version 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f)
1. Open Editor
2. Go to "Edit -> Preferences.. -> Cache Server"
"Unity Preferences Cache Server" window opens
3. Start to type "localhost"
Every time you type a next letter, Editor tries to connect and of course it cannot before you type the whole "localhost"
Expected: User types whole adress and then uses "Check Connection" button to actually connect to the server
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account