Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows]Editor tries to connect to CacheServer every time when user types one letter in the field
Regression: The first build where issue introduced Version 5.3.0a3 (f8fce16f3b0f)
1. Open Editor
2. Go to "Edit -> Preferences.. -> Cache Server"
"Unity Preferences Cache Server" window opens
3. Start to type "localhost"
Every time you type a next letter, Editor tries to connect and of course it cannot before you type the whole "localhost"
Expected: User types whole adress and then uses "Check Connection" button to actually connect to the server
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3