Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Windows] Editor main window doesn't re-open on the secondary monitor it was on when it was closed
- Two monitors
- First monitor (3840x2160 with 200% DPI)
- Secondary monitor (1920x1080 with 100% DPI)
1. Create a new project
2. Move the main window to the secondary monitor
3. Maximize the main window
4. Close the editor
5. Re-open previous project
Result: The main window opens on the first monitor and not maximized
Expected: The main window re-opens exactly where it was and in the same window state (i.e. maximized) it was.
This seems to be only an issue on Windows as far as I can tell.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Asset corruption when using the Accelerator cache server
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time