Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
Found in [Package]
[Windows Editor] Alpha 9 key pressed always return alpha 8 key
When i pressed on Alpha 9 keys, Input Debug and Game (In Editor, Build) always pressed the alpha 8 and not alpha 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2.0a9):
Fixed issue of Key 8 sending Key 9 events