Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
Found in [Package]
[Windows Editor] Alpha 9 key pressed always return alpha 8 key
When i pressed on Alpha 9 keys, Input Debug and Game (In Editor, Build) always pressed the alpha 8 and not alpha 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager