Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
Found in [Package]
[Windows Editor] Alpha 9 key pressed always return alpha 8 key
When i pressed on Alpha 9 keys, Input Debug and Game (In Editor, Build) always pressed the alpha 8 and not alpha 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete