Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
Found in [Package]
[Windows Editor] Alpha 9 key pressed always return alpha 8 key
When i pressed on Alpha 9 keys, Input Debug and Game (In Editor, Build) always pressed the alpha 8 and not alpha 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine