Search Issue Tracker
[Windows][DX12] When Gsync option is enabled in nVidia control, Player crashes on non-Gsync monitor when refresh rate is changed
This crash happens in a very specific condition:
- multiple monitor setup with one of them a Gsync monitor
- nVidia Gsync option is enabled
- Unity Player uses DX12, and runs in Exclusive FullScreen mode on the NON-Gsync monitor
- User changes the refresh rate
1. Download and build the Windows Standalone Player
2. Make sure the nVidia G-sync option is enabled.
3. Launch the Player
4. Move the Player onto the Non-Gsync monitor if it is not on it.
5. Switch to Exclusive FullScreen mode
6. In the Resolution Dropdown menu, pick the option with current resolution but different refresh rate
Expected: The Player can change refresh rate without crashing.
Happens to: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse