Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Windows] Deleted files doesn't move into Recycle Bin
1. Open any project.
2. Create an Asset.
3. Delete the Asset.
4. Check the Recycle Bin.
Deleted file is missing.
Deleted file is in the Recycle Bin.
Sometimes, meta file is moved into the Recycle Bin.
Regression introduced in:
Windows 10 Pro.
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"