Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.35f1, 2022.3.18f1, 2023.2.9f1, 2023.3.0b3
[Windows] Clicking the edge of an unfocused built Player window will automatically resize it without holding the mouse button
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "ResizeTest.zip"
2. Build and run the project
3. Open any other window / application so that the ResizeTest window is not focused
4. Simply click the edge of the ResizeTest window (do not hold the mouse button)
5. The window is resizing without you holding the mouse button
Expected results: clicking the edge of an unfocused built Player window will not automatically resize it without holding the mouse button
Actual results: clicking the edge of an unfocused built Player window will automatically resize it without holding the mouse button (See attached repro.gif)
Reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a5
Reproducible on: Windows 11, Windows 10
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"