Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Windows 10] Unity installer terminates when launching with ASLR enabled in the registry
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add attached ASLR.reg to your registry
2. Restart computer
3. Try to launch any version of the Unity installer
Expected result: Unity proceeds with the installation after clicking yes on the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this computer?" prompt
Actual result: the installer for Unity terminates
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"