Search Issue Tracker
[WindowMR][HoloLens] Xbox controller isn't detected after connecting controller while app is minimized
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build a "Debug" scene for UWP
3. Open Visual Studio solution and build an app
4. Launch app on mixed reality device
5. Test that Motion and Xbox one controllers are working
6. Minimize app
7. Disconnect controllers (remove batteries or disable Bluetooth)
8. Reconnect controllers and test if they are working in MR Portal
9. Maximize the app and test controllers
Expected results: Motion and Xbox one controller inputs are detected.
Actual results: Motion controller inputs are detected Xbox one are not.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.17f1
Notes: After reconecting Xbox controller in 2017.4 and 2018.2 buttons presses are detected, but trigger and joysticks input are not detected.
Reproducible if Xbox one controller is connected via bluethooth.
Bug is reproducible on HoloLens as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader