Search Issue Tracker
[WindowMR][HoloLens] Xbox controller isn't detected after connecting controller while app is minimized
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build a "Debug" scene for UWP
3. Open Visual Studio solution and build an app
4. Launch app on mixed reality device
5. Test that Motion and Xbox one controllers are working
6. Minimize app
7. Disconnect controllers (remove batteries or disable Bluetooth)
8. Reconnect controllers and test if they are working in MR Portal
9. Maximize the app and test controllers
Expected results: Motion and Xbox one controller inputs are detected.
Actual results: Motion controller inputs are detected Xbox one are not.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.17f1
Notes: After reconecting Xbox controller in 2017.4 and 2018.2 buttons presses are detected, but trigger and joysticks input are not detected.
Reproducible if Xbox one controller is connected via bluethooth.
Bug is reproducible on HoloLens as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`