Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Window on problem while activation license have inconsistent layout
Window on problem while activation
1. Open Unity.
2. Press Activate new license.
3. Enter license.
Note that license is checked and accepted (tick appeared).
4. Turn off Internet connection.
5. Press Next.
Actual result: Appeared window looks inconsistent (layout differs from all the rest pages).
"Report an Issue" link leads to http://unity3d.com/get-unity page, that does not look like a page to contact support.
Expected result: Description and buttons are consistent with all other pages (you can see screenshots attached to compare. First is wrong one, second is correct).
Public status: Public
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker