Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Window Management] Editor Window Alt-Tabs on changing Asset Icon Shape/Color in Prefab Overrides Window
Changing the Icon color or shape in the Prefab overrides window, opens up the last opened window(alt-tab) and the Icon remains unchanged.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > Create Empty
3. Create Prefab of Empty Gameobject
4. Create child of Empty Gameobject
5. Hierarchy > Parent Gameobject > Inspector > Overrides > Child Gameobject > Icon > Change
Editor Window Alt-Tabs to the last open window and color/icon remains unchanged
Editor Window shouldn't Alt-Tab and the appropriate color/icon should be assigned
2020.2.0a20, 2020.2.0a4 2020.1.1f1, 2020.1.0b3
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.3.16f1
Windows 10 only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete