Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Dragging editor windows cause them jump and flicker on Ubuntu 16.04
1) Create new project
2) Open a window (tested with Test Runner, Profiler and Build Settings windows - not reproducible with Build Settings)
Expected: It drags around smoothly
Actual: It flickers wildly over the screen, sometimes even completely disappearing off display
Reproduced in 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'