Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Dragging editor windows cause them jump and flicker on Ubuntu 16.04
1) Create new project
2) Open a window (tested with Test Runner, Profiler and Build Settings windows - not reproducible with Build Settings)
Expected: It drags around smoothly
Actual: It flickers wildly over the screen, sometimes even completely disappearing off display
Reproduced in 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone