Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Window.Show method opens and instantly closes a pop-up window when called from an IMGUI dropdown menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1219122.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'BugRepro' > 'Open container'
3. In the new window click on the 'Dropdown menu' and select 'Open window'
Expected result: new window is opened successfully
Actual result: new window is opened and closed instantly
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property