Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Window.Show method opens and instantly closes a pop-up window when called from an IMGUI dropdown menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1219122.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'BugRepro' > 'Open container'
3. In the new window click on the 'Dropdown menu' and select 'Open window'
Expected result: new window is opened successfully
Actual result: new window is opened and closed instantly
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called