Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Window.Show method opens and instantly closes a pop-up window when called from an IMGUI dropdown menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1219122.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'BugRepro' > 'Open container'
3. In the new window click on the 'Dropdown menu' and select 'Open window'
Expected result: new window is opened successfully
Actual result: new window is opened and closed instantly
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b8