Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Window.Show method opens and instantly closes a pop-up window when called from an IMGUI dropdown menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1219122.zip' project
2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'BugRepro' > 'Open container'
3. In the new window click on the 'Dropdown menu' and select 'Open window'
Expected result: new window is opened successfully
Actual result: new window is opened and closed instantly
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)