Search Issue Tracker
Unrelated errors appear when you try to open a project from that was previously deleted from disk
To reproduce follow the steps:
1. Create new project in Unity
2. Close and Restart Unity to project selection window
3. Delete folder project from disk (while Unity is in project selection state)
4. Switch back to Unity and open the project
5. Unity continues to load project and goes into notifications loop in loading project layout
Result on 5.3.3p2: "Failed to load layout - this can happen if layout contains custom windows..."
Result 5.4b8: "Please move project folder somewhere readable and writable"
Reproduced in 5.3.3p2, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.3p2
5.4.0b8: Not readable or writable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events