Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Win] Opening project in Editor, causes Unity to terminate it without opening the new one
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. In the Editor, select File -> Open Project
3. Select any other project
Expected result: Editor closes and opens selected project
Actual result: Editor closes and selected project newer shows up. In Editor log error shows up: "Project ID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404)."
Tested on Windows 10
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced on Mac
Fixed on: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned