Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Win] Opening project in Editor, causes Unity to terminate it without opening the new one
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. In the Editor, select File -> Open Project
3. Select any other project
Expected result: Editor closes and opens selected project
Actual result: Editor closes and selected project newer shows up. In Editor log error shows up: "Project ID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404)."
Tested on Windows 10
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced on Mac
Fixed on: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default