Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Win IL2CPP] Make "No AOT code was generated" exception more useful
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it for Win Standalone IL2CPP
You will see the following error in player:
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'JsonReader::MakeReader' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`