Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Win IL2CPP] Make "No AOT code was generated" exception more useful
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it for Win Standalone IL2CPP
You will see the following error in player:
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'JsonReader::MakeReader' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default