Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Win IL2CPP] Make "No AOT code was generated" exception more useful
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it for Win Standalone IL2CPP
You will see the following error in player:
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'JsonReader::MakeReader' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance