Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Win IL2CPP] Make "No AOT code was generated" exception more useful
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run it for Win Standalone IL2CPP
You will see the following error in player:
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'JsonReader::MakeReader' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build