Search Issue Tracker
[Wild Crash] Editor crashes with GC_free when opening or closing certain projects
How to reproduce:
1. Download or open BotD project
1. The issue was noticed to reproduce while opening or closing certain projects
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Users reproduced this issue with: 5.6.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file