Search Issue Tracker
When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
# Open the user’s attached project “CrashRepro“
# Open “Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity” scene
# From the Project Window create a script.cs file
Expected result: Script is created successfully
Actual result: Editor crashes while/after creating the script
Reproducible with: 2021.3.14f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2022.2.0f1
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2023.1.0a20
Reproducible on: Windows 11
Note: The crash does not occur when the “;” character is removed from the user’s Project name or when any other special character(e.g #,@) is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing