Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
When setting public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode
When trying to set public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode, if ParentConstraint is static, Unity doesn't crash.
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached script "testing.cs"
3. Create an empty object and attach the script to it
4. Enter play mode
Expected result: play mode is entered without issues
Actual result: Unity crashes
2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b6 2018.3.0a1
Could not test on 2017.4.x since ParentConstraint class does not exist there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode