Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
When setting public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode
When trying to set public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode, if ParentConstraint is static, Unity doesn't crash.
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached script "testing.cs"
3. Create an empty object and attach the script to it
4. Enter play mode
Expected result: play mode is entered without issues
Actual result: Unity crashes
2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b6 2018.3.0a1
Could not test on 2017.4.x since ParentConstraint class does not exist there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface