Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
When setting public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode
When trying to set public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode, if ParentConstraint is static, Unity doesn't crash.
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached script "testing.cs"
3. Create an empty object and attach the script to it
4. Enter play mode
Expected result: play mode is entered without issues
Actual result: Unity crashes
2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b6 2018.3.0a1
Could not test on 2017.4.x since ParentConstraint class does not exist there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display