Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
When setting public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode
When trying to set public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode, if ParentConstraint is static, Unity doesn't crash.
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached script "testing.cs"
3. Create an empty object and attach the script to it
4. Enter play mode
Expected result: play mode is entered without issues
Actual result: Unity crashes
2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b6 2018.3.0a1
Could not test on 2017.4.x since ParentConstraint class does not exist there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"