Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
When setting public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode
When trying to set public ParentConstraint source with code, Unity crashes on play mode, if ParentConstraint is static, Unity doesn't crash.
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached script "testing.cs"
3. Create an empty object and attach the script to it
4. Enter play mode
Expected result: play mode is entered without issues
Actual result: Unity crashes
2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b6 2018.3.0a1
Could not test on 2017.4.x since ParentConstraint class does not exist there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position