Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
Fix In Review for 2018.2
When 'Prebake Collision Mesh' option is on, AssetBundle is built differently each time we rebuild the same project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Execute "Assets > Build AssetBundles"
3. Move all files in "Your project path > build" folder to another folder.
4. Build AssetBundles again
5. Compare two binary files, named "scene"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Actual results: AssetBundle is built differently each time
Expected results: it should always be the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone