Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
When 'Prebake Collision Mesh' option is on, AssetBundle is built differently each time we rebuild the same project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Execute "Assets > Build AssetBundles"
3. Move all files in "Your project path > build" folder to another folder.
4. Build AssetBundles again
5. Compare two binary files, named "scene"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Actual results: AssetBundle is built differently each time
Expected results: it should always be the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object