Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
When 'Prebake Collision Mesh' option is on, AssetBundle is built differently each time we rebuild the same project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Execute "Assets > Build AssetBundles"
3. Move all files in "Your project path > build" folder to another folder.
4. Build AssetBundles again
5. Compare two binary files, named "scene"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Actual results: AssetBundle is built differently each time
Expected results: it should always be the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect