Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
When 'Prebake Collision Mesh' option is on, AssetBundle is built differently each time we rebuild the same project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Execute "Assets > Build AssetBundles"
3. Move all files in "Your project path > build" folder to another folder.
4. Build AssetBundles again
5. Compare two binary files, named "scene"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Actual results: AssetBundle is built differently each time
Expected results: it should always be the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"