Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
Fix In Review for 2018.2
When 'Prebake Collision Mesh' option is on, AssetBundle is built differently each time we rebuild the same project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. Execute "Assets > Build AssetBundles"
3. Move all files in "Your project path > build" folder to another folder.
4. Build AssetBundles again
5. Compare two binary files, named "scene"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Actual results: AssetBundle is built differently each time
Expected results: it should always be the same
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager