Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
When importing a .ma file with a single animation clip - the existing clip cannot be tweaked via an asset processor
When importing a .ma file with a single animation clip, the "clipAnimation" array is (incorrectly empty), and therefore existing clips cannot be tweaked via an asset processor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'