Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
When importing a .ma file with a single animation clip - the existing clip cannot be tweaked via an asset processor
When importing a .ma file with a single animation clip, the "clipAnimation" array is (incorrectly empty), and therefore existing clips cannot be tweaked via an asset processor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model