Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
When Handles.BeginGUI(rect) is called, console is spammed with errors
1. Open project "New Unity Project 1"
2. Select Main Camera
3. Toggle the button on the top left corner of the scene view
4. Notice how console starts getting spammed with "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
5. Inspect the script TransformEditor - the only thing that gets disabled is the GUILayout.EndArea() call, this should not be a problem.
This seems to happen only when Handles.BeginGUI(rect) gets called. A more thorough explanation is given by a user here: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/61190/gui-error-you-are-pushing-more-guiclips-than-you-a.html?sort=oldest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1