Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
When Handles.BeginGUI(rect) is called, console is spammed with errors
1. Open project "New Unity Project 1"
2. Select Main Camera
3. Toggle the button on the top left corner of the scene view
4. Notice how console starts getting spammed with "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
5. Inspect the script TransformEditor - the only thing that gets disabled is the GUILayout.EndArea() call, this should not be a problem.
This seems to happen only when Handles.BeginGUI(rect) gets called. A more thorough explanation is given by a user here: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/61190/gui-error-you-are-pushing-more-guiclips-than-you-a.html?sort=oldest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants