Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
When color format of a texture is set to ARGB4444, the preview window shows ARGB1555
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
3. Change the color format to ARGB4444
Notice that the preview window shows ARGB1555 (screenshot attached)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version