Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
When color format of a texture is set to ARGB4444, the preview window shows ARGB1555
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
3. Change the color format to ARGB4444
Notice that the preview window shows ARGB1555 (screenshot attached)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode