Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
When color format of a texture is set to ARGB4444, the preview window shows ARGB1555
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
3. Change the color format to ARGB4444
Notice that the preview window shows ARGB1555 (screenshot attached)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity