Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
When color format of a texture is set to ARGB4444, the preview window shows ARGB1555
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
3. Change the color format to ARGB4444
Notice that the preview window shows ARGB1555 (screenshot attached)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade