Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
When color format of a texture is set to ARGB4444, the preview window shows ARGB1555
1. Open attached project
2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
3. Change the color format to ARGB4444
Notice that the preview window shows ARGB1555 (screenshot attached)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened