Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
When building a lot of AssetBundles some Bundles will result in corrupted resources ".resources" or ".resS" will be 0 bytes
1. Open "1118331.zip" project
2. "Generate" -> "1000"
3. Open Asset Bundle Browser Window
4. Build Asset Bundles
5. Open Asset Bundle Output Path
6. Sort by size, from smallest to biggest
7. Extract the First AssetBundle with "WebExtract"
Expected Result: WebExtract finishes successfully
Actual Result: WebExtract hangs, due to corrupt Asset Bundle
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b4, 2018.3.6f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player