Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
When building a lot of AssetBundles some Bundles will result in corrupted resources ".resources" or ".resS" will be 0 bytes
1. Open "1118331.zip" project
2. "Generate" -> "1000"
3. Open Asset Bundle Browser Window
4. Build Asset Bundles
5. Open Asset Bundle Output Path
6. Sort by size, from smallest to biggest
7. Extract the First AssetBundle with "WebExtract"
Expected Result: WebExtract finishes successfully
Actual Result: WebExtract hangs, due to corrupt Asset Bundle
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2018.3.6f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes