Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
When building a lot of AssetBundles some Bundles will result in corrupted resources ".resources" or ".resS" will be 0 bytes
1. Open "1118331.zip" project
2. "Generate" -> "1000"
3. Open Asset Bundle Browser Window
4. Build Asset Bundles
5. Open Asset Bundle Output Path
6. Sort by size, from smallest to biggest
7. Extract the First AssetBundle with "WebExtract"
Expected Result: WebExtract finishes successfully
Actual Result: WebExtract hangs, due to corrupt Asset Bundle
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b4, 2018.3.6f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.2.20f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets