Search Issue Tracker
[MeshRenderer] When animated skinned mesh uses Based on Renderers, a child that goess off screen will not be animated
1. Load skin_animation_offset_test
2. Press Play
in Game tab: There should be two boxes animating. But there is only one.
in Scene tab: There are two boxes animating.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled