Search Issue Tracker
When accessing PrefabType in PostProcessScene(), PrefabType is DisconnectedPrefabInstance
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Click on GetPrefabType in the menu bar Assets/GetPrefabType. Notice that in console "PrefabInstance" message is outputted
4. Play the scene. Notice that in console "DisconnectedPrefabInstance" message is outputted
Actual result: When accessing PrefabType in PostProcessScene(), PrefabType is DisconnectedPrefabInstance.
Expected result: When accessing PrefabType in PostProcessScene(), PrefabType should be PrefabInstance.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform