Search Issue Tracker
When a parent is disabled, clicking "apply" resets the Rect Transform of a child
1. Open attached project
2. Open realignWhenDisabled scene
3. Expand the tree until you find "StatList"
4. Click it, and note that the Left and Right values in the RectTransform are -239 and 239
5. Change them to 0. Do NOT click "Apply"
6. Find and disable "Master Container"
7. Click "Canvas"
8. Click "Apply" on the Canvas inspector
9. Re-enable "Master Container"
10. Return to "StatList". The values have returned to -239 and 239
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view