Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
When a joint is created at runtime the ConnectedBody trigger collider position doesn't update
Regression when updating from 2018.3.7f1 to 2019.1.0f2.
User pain is high because this functionality is relied upon heavily for VR interaction when grabbing objects.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached project ColliderMovedByJoint with 2019.1.0f2
- Press Play
Debug statements print out when the "Cube" and "Thingamabob" GameObjects overlap. If you open the project with 2018.3.7f1 this is how it functions.
Debug statements print out when the "Cube" GameObject hits the initial position of the "Thingamabob" GameObject. This indicates that the trigger collider on Thingamabob->Cube(1) is not being moved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique