Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
When a joint is created at runtime the ConnectedBody trigger collider position doesn't update
Regression when updating from 2018.3.7f1 to 2019.1.0f2.
User pain is high because this functionality is relied upon heavily for VR interaction when grabbing objects.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached project ColliderMovedByJoint with 2019.1.0f2
- Press Play
Debug statements print out when the "Cube" and "Thingamabob" GameObjects overlap. If you open the project with 2018.3.7f1 this is how it functions.
Debug statements print out when the "Cube" GameObject hits the initial position of the "Thingamabob" GameObject. This indicates that the trigger collider on Thingamabob->Cube(1) is not being moved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)