Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
When a button's interactability is re-enabled, it's "Highlighted" trigger is called instead of "Normal"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Press any button
4. Press any other button
Expected result: all buttons except the last pressed are set to Normal
Actual result: previously pressed buttons are set to Highlighted
Reproduced on 5.3.7p2, 5.4.4p1. 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
-Hovering over and out of the button resets is to "Normal" again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.