Search Issue Tracker
WebSocket4Net not supported on IL2CPP
1. Open " .zip" attached to the the post.
2. Deploy with IL2CPP observe that WebSocket.State is stuck at connecting and therefore none of the callbacks from "TestWebSocket.cs" aren't invoked.
3. Works fine when deployed with Mono.
Seems that m_Opened is never invoked in OnHandshaked() (in 'WebSocket.cs').
Reproduced with: 4.6.3p1, 5.0.0f4(e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project