Search Issue Tracker
WebSocket4Net not supported on IL2CPP
1. Open " .zip" attached to the the post.
2. Deploy with IL2CPP observe that WebSocket.State is stuck at connecting and therefore none of the callbacks from "TestWebSocket.cs" aren't invoked.
3. Works fine when deployed with Mono.
Seems that m_Opened is never invoked in OnHandshaked() (in 'WebSocket.cs').
Reproduced with: 4.6.3p1, 5.0.0f4(e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout