Search Issue Tracker
WebSocket4Net not supported on IL2CPP
1. Open " .zip" attached to the the post.
2. Deploy with IL2CPP observe that WebSocket.State is stuck at connecting and therefore none of the callbacks from "TestWebSocket.cs" aren't invoked.
3. Works fine when deployed with Mono.
Seems that m_Opened is never invoked in OnHandshaked() (in 'WebSocket.cs').
Reproduced with: 4.6.3p1, 5.0.0f4(e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project