Search Issue Tracker
Websocket over TLS with mqtt fails connection and raise unexpected exception during handshake
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AwsWebsocket"
2. Enter the play mode
3. Press "Connect to the endpoint"
Expected result: Websocket over TLS with mqtt connects successfully.
Actual result: Error while connecting with server pops up: "Unable to connect to the remote server" or "Invalid certificate received from server".
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p4.
Note: User provided a Github link referencing the line where a .Net websocket breaks down in the MQTT lib:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab