Search Issue Tracker
Websocket over TLS with mqtt fails connection and raise unexpected exception during handshake
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "AwsWebsocket"
2. Enter the play mode
3. Press "Connect to the endpoint"
Expected result: Websocket over TLS with mqtt connects successfully.
Actual result: Error while connecting with server pops up: "Unable to connect to the remote server" or "Invalid certificate received from server".
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p4.
Note: User provided a Github link referencing the line where a .Net websocket breaks down in the MQTT lib:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object