Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Webrequest never completes when encountering a redirect
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene Bug
3) Press play, notice that Unity freezes.
4) Unity should print out a message saying "Done: <version number>"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction