Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Android IL2CPP - WebRequest.Create fails for HTTP on .Net 2.0 (full)
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure that IL2CPP and .NET 2.0 (not subset) are selected
3) Build and run project
-- Using adb notice "NotSupportedException: http://www.google.com/"
Works in editor
Works with .Net 2.0 Subset
Works in Mono2x + .Net 2.0 Full
Works on iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Oct 12, 2016 05:25
This issue has been fixed in Unity 5.4.1p1.
(821806) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed missing config files for il2cpp build.
Oct 12, 2016 05:11
This issue wasn't fixed in Unity 5.4.1f1.
I have confirmed that it has been fixed in Unity 5.4.1p4.