Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] [wasm] Uncaught RuntimeError exception is thrown when calling a native function from a static linked library
1. Open the project from the GitHub repository provided by the user
2. Switch Platform to WebGL in Build Settings
3. Build and Run
4. Wait for the build to run
Expected result: A Cube with a Texture applied to its Material can be seen
Actual result: Running the build fails and errors are logged in the browser: "Uncaught RuntimeError: null function or function signature", "An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1 (namespace and native library errors after downgrade)
- Not reproducible in Development Build
- The tested native library supports only WebGL (f. e. it would error in Play Mode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"