Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[WebGL] [VideoPlayer] When a movie is played the second and subsequent times, the screen doesn't render
1) Open attached project
2) Build and run on WebGL
3) Play the movie - notice it runs normally in each loop
4) Stop it and restart
When a movie is played the second and subsequent times, the screen is black (but the sound plays).
Reproduced in 2017.1.2p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.0p3, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 2017.1.2f1.
Browsers reproduced in - Firefox 57.0.2 (64-bit), Chrome Version 63.0.3239.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows