Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[WebGL][UI Toolkit] Player crashes when using TextField
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Make a WebGL build
3. Host the WebGL build
4. Open the built WebGL Player in a browser
Expected result: WebGL Player doesn't crash
Actual result: WebGL Player crashes and "RuntimeError: float unrepresentable in integer range" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3, 1.0.0-preview.9 (2020.1.10f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1 (UI Toolkit Package is not available), 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2 (UI Toolkit Package Scripts break)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.