Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] TMP Text shader is not loaded when using addressables
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("case_1134615-AddressablesTest.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Build Addressable Asset Bundles
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Inspect the text in the upper left corner of the window
Expected results: TMP text shaders render normally
Actual results: TMP text shaders do not render
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Could not test with 2017.4 as it doesn't have Package Manager and the Addressables package
1. This project requires the Addressables package for reproduction
2. Doesn't reproduce on standalone
3. To reproduce the issue, assets must be built on WebGL platform
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'