Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached 'Project.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe that three textures appear in Game View
5. Navigate File > Build settings and change platform to WebGL
6. Press Build and Run
Expected result: Three textures appear
Actual result: Two textures appear
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
- Screenshots of the issue attached in Edit
- Warning is thrown in the browser console: "GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glDrawElements: Source and destination textures of the draw are the same."
- Not reproducible on macOS Standalone, iOS (iPad Air 2 iOS 11.0.3, iPhone XR iOS 13.4.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project