Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL] StateMachineBehaviours not executing
-e: see title
--build & run test scene of attached project
--Press the W key to run the animation.
--NOTICE The animation is playing, but the object is not destroyed because the animationStateBehaviour on the Testanim state isn't executed
--expected outcome: object is destroyed after player animation
-no repro: 5.2.3f1 + 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager