Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL] StateMachineBehaviours not executing
-e: see title
--build & run test scene of attached project
--Press the W key to run the animation.
--NOTICE The animation is playing, but the object is not destroyed because the animationStateBehaviour on the Testanim state isn't executed
--expected outcome: object is destroyed after player animation
-no repro: 5.2.3f1 + 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GenerateTextureAndSpriteRectDataFromAtlasMask when clicking "Pack Preview" after packing an Asset into Sprite Atlas
- Backed Ambient Occlusion strength does not change when the alpha value is changed in the custom MetaPass file
- Animation is played on a loop even though "TileAnimationFlags.LoopOnce" is used when selecting the Timemap in Editor
- [M1] Some UI Builder StyleSheet labels are not displayed when using macOS M1 machine
- [URP] Fallback material is not being used when Camera is not being moved