Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[WebGL] Error: "Shader error in 'Hidden/kMotion/CameraMotionVectors'" is thrown when building a URP project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1422852"
2. Open File -> Build Settings
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: Project is built successfully
Actual result: Shader error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2021.2.16f1, 2021.3.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a2
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
- Issue only reproduces when the Build Target is set to WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.2f1