Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] Scroll wheel is more sensitive than in Editor or Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "test" scene.
3. Scroll the mouse wheel.
4. Notice the numbers in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Build and run this project for WebGL platform.
6. Repeat steps 3-4.
Actual behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity differs in the Editor and WebGL build.
Expected behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity is consistent between different platforms or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View