Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Scroll wheel is more sensitive than in Editor or Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "test" scene.
3. Scroll the mouse wheel.
4. Notice the numbers in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Build and run this project for WebGL platform.
6. Repeat steps 3-4.
Actual behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity differs in the Editor and WebGL build.
Expected behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity is consistent between different platforms or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets