Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Scroll wheel is more sensitive than in Editor or Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "test" scene.
3. Scroll the mouse wheel.
4. Notice the numbers in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Build and run this project for WebGL platform.
6. Repeat steps 3-4.
Actual behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity differs in the Editor and WebGL build.
Expected behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity is consistent between different platforms or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity