Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] Scroll wheel is more sensitive than in Editor or Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "test" scene.
3. Scroll the mouse wheel.
4. Notice the numbers in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Build and run this project for WebGL platform.
6. Repeat steps 3-4.
Actual behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity differs in the Editor and WebGL build.
Expected behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity is consistent between different platforms or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button