Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Scroll wheel is more sensitive than in Editor or Windows Standalone
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "test" scene.
3. Scroll the mouse wheel.
4. Notice the numbers in the top left corner of the screen.
5. Build and run this project for WebGL platform.
6. Repeat steps 3-4.
Actual behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity differs in the Editor and WebGL build.
Expected behavior: Scroll wheel sensitivity is consistent between different platforms or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown